• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi

toby creamer

I am a 17 y/o student from South East England. I have been interested in photography for the past five or so years but only seriously for about two (when I got my hands on my dad's old Eos 500 when he bought a Minolta A1). I am still learning with my 20D which I bought in November after getting fed up with my Minolta Z3 when I tried to photograph serious sport and wildlife.
My inventory now consists of the 20D, a sigma 100-300 f/4 and an 18-55mm (along with the obligatory tripod etc.). I am saving up for a decent wide angle but, after buying the sigma, am somewhat broke (never mind, my parents are paying the bills... for now!).
I have just started submitting photos for stock and have just been recently accpeted into Alamy, which is great. I would appreciate any advice on a)selling photos, b) wildife photography and c) sprots photography, particularly UK professionals as I am so far struggling to find much info on UK sports photography.
Thanks for reading!
Toby Creamer

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome Toby
This forum is really new, but no doubt you'll find quickly some Britts to talk to!
BTW you've got good parents, be nice with them! :)))

toby creamer

They're great and obviously I wouldn't have the gear I have today without them but I do buy the stuff myself (although obviously most of my funding comes from pocket money!) but I am trying to find my own ways to fully fund what could almost be described as my addiction!