• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Money In Town

James Lemon

i-B7gG3Z5-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi James,

I do not have any experience of Canada beyond a few visits to Montreal.

Can you explain the title? Is it something I am missing

I can guess enough that the folk we see are of Asian origin, but they could be native Canadian English speakers with only distant knowledge of their Asian cultural heritage.

Asher

James Lemon

Hi James,

I do not have any experience of Canada beyond a few visits to Montreal.

Can you explain the title? Is it something I am missing

I can guess enough that the folk we see are of Asian origin, but they could be native Canadian English speakers with only distant knowledge of their Asian cultural heritage.

Asher

Hi Asher

First I don't like titles or captions just so ya know but in some circles they become more important than the picture. However in this case you are not missing anything. The picture was in Chinatown Vancouver BC Canada the second largest in North America. San Francisco being the largest. It is an old culture here but they are sitting on some very expensive real estate and things are changing gradually. You just need to use your imagination about the conversation they might be having or the feeling of the place.

i-C9TGsZm-L.jpg

i-bxcrQnB-L.jpg

i-WtD888V-L.jpg

i-phcKzd7-L.jpg

i-Fqz5gVW-L.jpg

i-B8N7fwz-L.jpg

Best, regards

James