• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Invitation

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
If you have more a site we might be interested in representing you in the Press. At the very least, that gorgeous video. See latest issue and our features at :

www.thewoventalepress.net

you can email me at editor@thewoventalepress.net

I sent our opf gallery one site of my work
when everything becomes settled I will post more information

Charlotte-

Fabulous move on your part. It's a very well put together magazine!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

We are working out the details email today. The July issues may be full but..next issues not sure yet. I do show and sell some of my work on Google+… in different art forums Sandra Tyler connected with me on the representation of my work. I had never heard of this literary arts press before. Yep cool for all at OPF too!

Charlotte-
I took a look at your site. Your images are stunning. We’d be interested in representing you in the Press, though I have to see if July issue is already filled up.

But if you take a look at our most recent issue, you can see we keep our layouts bold – giving artists several spreads.

We also would love to feature the video on your site. You’ll see on our homepage we have various features, and one is arts videos.

Let me know what you think.

Sandra Tyler

Editor-in-Chief
The Woven Tale Press
http://thewoventalepress.net