• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Photorumors declares 6 New lumix cameras! ..and 48, 64 GB SD cards!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Photorumors has discovered a six-pack that should delight the crowd. After all, Panasomic has earned a stellar reputation for its compact pocketable cameras in both resolution and low light capability. So is there something for you in this early 2010 surprise?

Panasonic-lumix-fp3.jpg

Photorumors: Panasonic Lumix FP3

Imagine all your holiday and street pictures on one SD card! There will be also sipposed to be two new Panasonic SDXC memory cards with 48GB and 64GB capacity.

4x zoom
very compact
3.0” touch screen LCD
14.1 MP
start-up time: 0.97 sec
shutter release lag: 0.006 sec
HD video 1280 x 720p @ 30 fps
SDXC computable
available in different colors

The amazing thing is the rate these cameras are produced! Hard to keep up but there are versions with up to 8x zoom. The high capacity SDX cards and HD video makes these very handy cameras to carry around.

I have my G10 so I'm not going to change over, but i'd love to test one of these to see how they do in low light!

Asher