• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Dill (Anethum graveolens)

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

As a well known herb, not only in our garden, Dill works fine with its fine structures and a great performance not only in decoration but in photography, too.

p2140089446-4.jpg

p1881400181-4.jpg

p1908925462-4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

As a well known herb, not only in our garden, Dill works fine with its fine structures and a great performance not only in decoration but in photography, too.

p1908925462-4.jpg

Wolfgang, this bold one is my favorite. Delicate and emphemeral. Also excellent to add to chicken soup!

Asher

Paul Abbott

Hey Wolfgang, what a lovely set of photos of something so common, you have really highlighted the spindle like structure of this plant and made it regal. I like the high key effect too. The third image is the standout one for me...

Can you tell me what software gives you those borders, they're great...