• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NIK U-point technology for Nikon, Canon and any other Image Files!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
file.php

Download the free 60 day download of Capture NX2. Here's what you do. Place the u-point technology icon of several parallel branches from a vertical line at the eye or any other feature. The first slider controls the size of the area to be taken in.

file.php

Here's a link to an explanation of how it works! However, you don't even really need that, LOL! Just adjust the sliders and see the effect on the eye! In 20 seconds you will be a master and amaze yourself. It's that simple and intuitive. Trust me, it costs nothing and you will feel liberated!

It's really a beautifully simple to use technology for adjusting any number of regions of your pictures.

file.php

This is such a mature technology that NIK software now has a family of products using it covering everything from sharpening, noise removal, black and white presentations even HDR.

I really commend this to you and everyone else to explore, no matter what camera you might use.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, I do not use NX2. Slow, Crash prone. But I do get the best results with .nef files from NX2.

U-point technology. Amazing. Use it all the time.

In addition to what you have mentioned, I love the feature of duplicating ( or more ) the same
adjustments throughout the image.

Excellent product. As are all Nik software offerings. Did I mention very good support too!!

Mark Coons

Love the NIK plug-ins

I have been a big fan of the NIK plug-ins for Lightroom and Photoshop for some time. They provide more control and flexibility than any other plug-in. So powerful but simple to work with.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks so much, Fahim and Mark! It would be great to have examples of how you use your favorite tools. Can you save u-points and name them?

Asher