• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Angels!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In the mall!

DSC07881_GIRL_.jpg

Asher

Asher Kelman

Yes Peter, it was just right!

I should have gotten her contact info but it happened too fast, but she knew I was taking pictures and enjoyed the fun!

Chains? Yes you are right! Never saw them before! But they are so obvious! I’d be a poor witness in court, LOL!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Yes Peter, it was just right!

I should have gotten her contact info but it happened too fast, but she knew I was taking pictures and enjoyed the fun!

Chains? Yes you are right! Never saw them before! But they are so obvious! I’d be a poor witness in court, LOL!

Asher

So did you ask her to pose or was this a lucky coincidence? All the same I like it!

Asher Kelman

So did you ask her to pose or was this a lucky coincidence? All the same I like it!

Jarmo,

I appreciate you stopping by. Thanks!

In the studio, I am in charge but the model has to be free to develop into a role and mood.

In the street, I try not to perturb in the slightest. I hardly ever ask folk to pose but as far as I remember, this was an exception! She was t0 energetic and happy lovely to let go by!

Asher

Pretty cool and I would leave the chains. Especially if you do a series as I would love to see how people react to be an angel and we're not fooling anyone that they are real angels... leave the chains, I hope! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

The Artist is Colette Miller and this work has now global reach, a salute to the joy of being a human and antidote to advertisements for “stuff” we are manipulated to purchase!

You must look at Discover Los Angeles resource page on Colette’s fabulous Angels and the wonderful TED talk video there too!

Asher