• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street Photography - Picture Heavy

Robert Watcher

A new city to photograph on the weekend. I wandered around the street close to Centro. These are a few of many that I shot.

85FD3CF1-8198-43F2-A36D-285964A3821D.jpg

C7D2631A-8CC1-4225-81AF-1278D11F8313.jpg

21B0D425-E883-4B33-AABF-9DFB0095DB51.jpg

A6D0E995-67CC-40D6-BD7A-4B0DF45AEEA8.jpg

0058F023-3B97-45D7-B87D-2E7C3D135BAD.jpg

9A8395AE-07A2-4D4C-96CC-70F439F98971.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I would have called this “picture-rich” not “Picture Heavy”!!

Vibrant hustle and bustle of a full life!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This last one should sell for an advertising agency. It’s so fabulous!

When you say, composite, you mean several scenes into the same frame?

Asher

Robert Watcher

This last one should sell for an advertising agency. It’s so fabulous!

When you say, composite, you mean several scenes into the same frame?

Asher

No (but maybe technically yes lol) —- - it is a unique feature in Olympus cameras called Live Composite, that builds an image by a series of continuous short exposures that only allow bright areas to be captured - once the base exposure is made at the start of the sequence. This build up of light is viewed Live on the LCD screen and can be stopped when it looks right. One major difference of Live Composite over a time lapse exposure - is that you could leave the shutter open for hours and it will never overexpose. 3 ways Live Composite is very useful for me are - light trails like this pic, star trails, and light painting. I’ve only starting spending more time in this mode, in the last 6 months and find great value in it. It’s a lot of fun.

——-