• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Eizo CG-220 Wide Gamut 22" Monitor - Mint Condition

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
For reasons of space and my DVD projects, I need to move on to a few 24" monitors to replace my Eizo CG220, which is wonderful, but there is only so much space in my lab!

As you may know the Eizo CG220 is one of the few monitor models on earth that can display the Adobe RGB color space

The monitor is in mint condition, is about 1.5 years old, and will be shipped within the US at my cost in the original packaging.

I am asking $4k or best bid. Questions can be posted here, but offers should come to me at Michael@rawworkflow.com

Recorded usage time is how many hours?

I understand that the hours used can be accessed so "that" would be relevant. In a few days the upgraded version will be available and "that" too may have some relevance.

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
How can I find out the hours used? Also I am open to best bid, which deals with both issues you bring up. Thanks..

Hours of usage:

It is a bit tricky. On the buttons at the bottom of the bezel press enter. Then use the “cursor buttons” and follow the OSD (on screen display) to Information. Press enter a few times as you scroll through connection type serial number etc. It will display hours for example one our will show 1H

4678 hours = 4678H.

Andrew Rodney

Don't worry about the graphic card. The OS doesn't support it anyway. The high bit stuff his happening inside the unit (but keep in mind, its 8-bit in and 8-bit out due to the limitations of the OS and applications).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Guys,

I have moved the interesting discussion on color spaces here in the Color Management Forum. This offspring thread is interesting and it's exciting to see this discussed further.

Here, however, I want us to focus on the CG220. You wil get a good bargain. Michael only sells great gear.

Feel free to discuss matters relating to your purchase.

Good luck everyone,

Asher