• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Trip in Japan -Aerial shots

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
In a recent thread, Steven Sinski posted a beautiful photo taken from a Boeing 777-300ER on his way to Japan.
Here's a pic shot with an iPhone 5 from an Airbus ;) flying over almost the same area of Russia last April :

IMG_0315.jpg

Then a little later we left Tokyo for Takamatsu (sorry I can't remember the plane builder's name ; )
My iPhone 5 broke down so I "had" to buy a new one and chose a 7…

We had the chance to fly over the Fujiyama…

IMG_0072.jpg

Zoomed​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In a recent thread, Steven Sinski posted a beautiful photo taken from a Boeing 777-300ER on his way to Japan.
Here's a pic shot with an iPhone 5 from an Airbus ;) flying over almost the same area of Russia last April :

IMG_0315.jpg

Then a little later we left Tokyo for Takamatsu (sorry I can't remember the plane builder's name ; )
My iPhone 5 broke down so I "had" to buy a new one and chose a 7…

We had the chance to fly over the Fujiyama…

IMG_0072.jpg

Zoomed​

Totally maginficent..magnifique et formidable!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you Asher.
The IQ is not really good to say the least), but the souvenirs are captured and kept!
I had no time to catch the Pentax out of the cabin locker…