• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cookers

Antonio Correia

136033394-M.jpg
136034309-M.jpg
136024187-M.jpg
136024213-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

i like your work to document real people who's lives are locked into working hard and who are not necessarily there own boses. Here as usual we have people who are skilled at what they do and each shows a unque character.

I wonder about what is your camera and style. Id this a DSLR with a long lens and a flash. First using fast lens especially on a modest looking camera, such as an older Leica with black tape on the label, migh hide your interference wit their normal nomn-posed attitudes.

However. this is not any objection, just an exploration of your style.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Antonio Correia

Antonio,

i like your work to document real people who's lives are locked into working hard and who are not necessarily there own boses. Here as usual we have people who are skilled at what they do and each shows a unque character.

I wonder about what is your camera and style. Id this a DSLR with a long lens and a flash. First using fast lens especially on a modest looking camera, such as an older Leica with black tape on the label, migh hide your interference wit their normal nomn-posed attitudes.

However. this is not any objection, just an exploration of your style.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Thank you Asher for the comment.
I am using a 20 D with a 16-35 LUSM lens with flash 430 DX 1/3 power ETTL II on.
Cheers.