• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Declining, parsing, defining, conjugating instead of making stunning pictures!

I think Asher uses this camera instead....

LOL, what the Hell, I just had to try:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am interested to write a review on the 6x17 in combination with LE1700.

Please advise under what circumstances a review can be arranged. I am located on the NW-Atlantik coast in Ireland, and I would like to shoot samples in Glenveagh National Park which is close by.

I would like to post this review on Dr. Asher Kelmans Open Photography Forum.

Aspects I would like to focus on is:

- Ease of use
- HDR

Best whishes

----OCEANVIEWSTUDIO----
Symphonic Photography
Multi Media Consulting

-Georg R.Baumann-
Dirlaught-Leitir
Co. Donegal-IRL
++353.7495.44241

----
E-Mail Disclaimer:
The information contained in this email is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately. All statements of opinion or advice directed via this email to our clients are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing OCEANVIEW STUDIO client engagement letter. The content of this email is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter. The sending of emails to us will not constitute compliance with any time limits or deadlines. We also like to inform you that communication via email over the internet is insecure because third parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate emails. For this reason we will not send any confidential information via email over the internet, unless encrypted.

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist ausschliesslich fuer den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sein sollten, so beachten Sie bitte, dass jede Form der Kenntnisnahme, Veroeffentlichung, Vervielfaeltigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail unzulaessig ist. Wir bitten Sie, sich in diesem Fall mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung zu setzen. Aussagen gegenueber dem Adressaten unterliegen den Regelungen des zugrundeliegenden Angebotes bzw. Auftrags, insbesondere den Allgemeinen Auftragsbedingungen und der individuellen Haftungsvereinbarung. Der Inhalt der E-Mail ist nur rechtsverbindlich, wenn er unsererseits durch einen Brief entsprechend bestaetigt wird. Die Versendung von E-Mails an uns hat keine fristwahrende Wirkung. Wir moechten Sie ausserdem darauf hinweisen, dass die Kommunikation per E-Mail ueber das Internet unsicher ist, da fuer unberechtigte Dritte grundsaetzlich die Moeglichkeit der Kenntnisnahme und Manipulation besteht. Wir werden daher keine vertraulichen Daten unverschluesselt per E-Mail ueber das Internet versenden.

David J. Eves

and at the end of it all... a photo is still worth a thousand words.

Eli-stone.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
David,

Great reportage; talk about being embedded!

Asher

BTW. who pays for the damage? They weren'y actually involved in the mishap. or were they?

Also where's the ice? I thought whaling starts soon?

David J. Eves

Whaling is April / May.. Whaling Festival starts TODAY !

i WILL HAVE NEW photos for you soon, shortly as in a few hours or less perhaps.

armed with my new panasonic 10.10 megapixel camea and a new Epson 1400, it is going to be a great day to go through 100 sheets of 13 x 19 paper !

Point Hope had 10 strikes, they landed just 3 whales.!

Ice is gone whailng is over for this year.