• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Been a bit busy

Tim Armes

Hello,

Just thought I'd excuse myself for not being around the last few weeks - although I have a good excuse.
Annouk Armes was born on 16th September. Mother and daughter are doing very well. Father's very proud.

I'll make sure that I find some time to post here too. Anyone got any retouching themes to suggest?

Tim

Michael Fontana

pro member
Congratulations, Tim!
My best wishes for the new trio.

Yes, the birth of a new life is a unique experience and a wonder!
I remember very well the birth of my son, Roman.
It reminds me how important health is - often, in the daily rushes, it gets forgotten.

As for retouching, I can offer the PS-mounting of the 3 shots from "columns-thread" here as lowrez-jpgs and as a real-world-example.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Good Tim

congrats to the Mum, she did most of the job, whatever you may think;-)

I second twice Michael post, as I too remember very well the birth of my son, Romain! (he's 24 now, oh, gosh, life is too short…)

Michael Fontana

pro member
Often, the children come from the sky:

haupt06_r_n.jpg

Nicolas: "My" Roman will be 5 years, soon; in this pict, he falls in the arms of his godfather.

Cem_Usakligil

Hello,

Just thought I'd excuse myself for not being around the last few weeks - although I have a good excuse.
Annouk Armes was born on 16th September. Mother and daughter are doing very well. Father's very proud.

I'll make sure that I find some time to post here too. Anyone got any retouching themes to suggest?

Tim
Hi Tim,

Congratulations! I wish Annouk a very healthy, long and happy life.

Likewise, I have been absent for some weeks due to being extremely busy at work but your excuse beats mine hands down <LOL>.

Cheers,

Mike Harrold

Fortuneteller

Congratulations Tim,

Since this is only the 12th of September and the baby was born on the 16th are you actually a fortuneteller or is my calendar messed up? :)

Mike