• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

wrong shoes

f_5-12b_wrong_shoes_copy.jpg

I saw this coming.... the girl that fell is wearing different shoes than the rest of the team.... notice the different reaction of each kid.

f_9-17_the_ones.jpg

Two kids fighting for no reason... not only though, 2 twins, dressed with the same clothes (one has taken his jacket off), have grabbed the swing with the same grab, from the same position, with the same hand and have the same body language in mirror altogether! ....He is fighting with himself!

arrrt_1.jpg

grandfather, with grandson, ...under the eyes of the parents. A family story...

I hope you like them, the first 2 where taken in London 26 years ago, the third in Nauplion Greece a couple of years ago in digital. Thanks for looking.