• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Merry Early Christmas to Me!!!

My wife got tickets to the Cowboys/Giants game tomorrow night. We leave in just a few minutes to travel up from Houston to Dallas. I got us a nice room at the Anatole and we will spend the weekend then come back Monday. I have been a Cowboy fan since my first game in 1965. This will be my last game at the storied Texas Stadium. The new stadium will be finished and open next season and this old stadium will be no more. What better Christmas gift for a true blue fan than one last game against the stinking (World Champion) New York Giants at Texas Stadium. I can hardly wait.
Have a great weekend
James Newman

1213_6231.jpg

Thank you Nicolas. We did have a very enjoyable weekend. The game was great and the Cowboys won. I went to the first game played in that stadium 37 years ago and now I went to almost the last. There is one more game to be played there this weekend then it will be gone forever. This first pic was just at kickoff. The second was a snap outside the stadium that I could not resist. Father and son enjoying the Cowboys.
1214_6326.jpg

1214_6278.jpg