• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: We're now on Twitter!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tweetez-vous?

This is all new to me! I do not, as yet, text! Still we now are going to be in this new dimension. As a start I'll highlight interesting threads that folk might have missed. Why don't you add us, http://twitter.com/opfweb in the tweets you follow! Spread the word!

Asher :)

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Follow Me

You can follow my tweets @flashfrozenfoto

This of Twitter as the neighborhood bar when you do quick one liners. Otherwise, you'd post to your friends on FaceBook

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas, Sean and moderators,

I conjured this up in San Francisco when I discovered that Twitter was being used by industry professionals to follow leaders they respect. I wondered, would people care to follow what pictures and new ideas I'm most interested in? So, this venture to tweetland is an experiment. It's meant for us and the folk who might miss some of the most facinating threads here. I plan to highlight just one or two daily. If waves of nuisances arrive, we'll dispatch them fast! Let's see what happens. We have complete control as folk have to register to post.

Asher