• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fashion shoot...

fahim mohammed

We were packed and on our way from Venice to Zurich..We left early as I wanted to take a few
'snapshots' I had wanted the previous day of a church. Arrived at the church and guess what? A full
complement of lighting, models and makeup artists along with a lone photog scurrying here and there.
talking to models. Seemed a very friendly team.

Thought it inappropriate and disruptive to start shooting myself. we watched for a few moments and went along to catch the ferry and the train to Milan and then to Zurich.

Seats were reserved Milan to Zurich but the ones in our compartment were empty. we stretched out
for the journey.
Just before the train rolled along a young person, panting and puffing, carrying golf bags stumbled into the compartment, looked at the seat #s and said something to me in german. I replied in english, staring
at him, because I has seen him before. he spoke to us in Stateside english looked at his seat number and
told us just to stay where we were. i helped him with his golf bags and remarked the Natgeog bag he was
slinging. The it hit me.

he was the fashion photog at the church and had arrived Milan 15 mins ago!! Well we got talking
and talking and talking...

His website is www.chrisopel dot com. well worth a visit.

btw..the golf bags was some lighting gear and he was shooting the nasty C.

Small world.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Thanks for bringing him to us. I wonder how his team works. The stylist the makeup artist, costumes. Could you get anything like his portfolio with that team and the lovely models who know what to do?

How far could you go?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, I would not get any far..petrified. besides it is not my thing. Chris is one he** of a guy. He has been in Europe for the past 12 years. Speaks fluent german,french and italian.

Really a nice guy.

regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, I would not get any far..petrified. besides it is not my thing. Chris is one he** of a guy. He has been in Europe for the past 12 years. Speaks fluent german,french and italian.

Really a nice guy.
I learned quite a bit looking at his website. Why the "dot" instead of "."? Doesnt he want more folk to come to his website?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, the ' dot ' was inserted by me ( don't know why !! ) instead of the ' .'

Maybe since it is 0238 hrs here and lightning and drizzle.

Regards.