• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Very Tragic.....

ErikJonas

Banned
If you in the US have been following the national news...Here in Washington we have had a horrific event,4 police officers sitting in a coffee shop before their shift started when a man walked in and shot and killed all 4 officers....He was recently caught,shot and killed in the process...

This event has left most everyone shocked and saddened and very taken back....The officers between all four leave 9 children......I am going to contact the department down the road and offer that all 4 families at any time can get free family pictures from me at any time including but not limited to Senior pictures at no cost when the kids do need senior pictures....Its the only thing that i can think of to do to help....

I stopped today when i saw a officer and said thankyou for everything you do and god bless..He was very appriatetive..Knowing they cant take things like gifts and such i told him if he ever needed family pictures i'd do it for $15.00....

This is really a striking crime...4 officers sitting there not expecting a thing....The first 2 shot most likely said they didnt know what hit them....

These are people who put their lives on the line for US every day and when trouble breaks out that we would flee from they go right to it...This crime still has me very shakin....

Monica who i did a shoot with today has her degree in criminal Justice and tested for the Everett Ploice department and her boyfriend is a Everett Police officer...

You just feel like you want to do something.....Pictures is all i can offer which is not much but its something....

ErikJonas

Banned

The memorial was today....Hundreds of law enforcement vehicals in a long line driving to the Tacoma Dome...A little girl standing on the side of the road holding a sign that simply said "hugs" drew many tears even from the radio talk show speaker....It was a very moving event. It will take some time for this kind of thing to heal....But its also drawn people closer to police....I have shaken the hand of two police officers thanking them for what they do, hugged a sherrif officer...

Law enforcement came from all over the country and from Canada....And to listen to the kids of the fallen officers talk at the memorial it was hard not to get tears in your eyes....These are the bravest of people the family of those who try to protect us from the parasites of society....

God bless the fallen officers of the Lakewood Police Department and god bless those officers who are out there............