• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

***New Model***

ErikJonas

Banned
I'm kind of excited having a new model to shoot with and manage. Shes 5-9 and shes Laocean and African American born and raised in France......She has 3 tattoos which extremely limits oppertunities but shes very cute and very sweet.

We have our first shoot on monday.I am worried as to if i can get a decent image from it.With her being new,not knowing any posing and not really having a comfort zone in front of the camera yet getting a good image is up to me.

And with my computer down i cant share any of the images here for some time.I cant even edit them. Shes pretty excited. She said she had been approached by photographers before but there work was nothing close to mine. I just hope i can shoot to her expectations. I'm trying to arrange a custom street bike for the shoot.

Also shes not slept with Tiger Woods.....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Erik,

I though you had a new camera! Women are less expensive, really! As long as you don't do the Tiger Woods thing! what's going on with your CF /SD cards. Have you recovered the images. If not, why not? What's going on with that drive?

You should sort out your system before you add new images. Good luck!

Asher

ErikJonas

Banned

Asher i still consider it new........SD cards...Well i dont have a credit card thus cant buy the program on line....I have to find it in a store maybe.

I have 4 new still in the package 2 gig cards and am going to use those for any shooting.

Mark gets back from Japan, my neighbor, he has a SD recovery program i'll hit him up on that.

My new models name is Yoko....When talking she pauses trying to think of how something is said in English its very cute lol.....Me do the Tiger Woods thing?...Well at least i'm not married...

I wonder if Nike's next commercial will feature Tiger jogging from house to the next house of the next gril he's cheating on his wife with....Whats the differance between Tiger and Satan...Santa stopped at 3 ho's