• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Everyone Chopped in!

fahim mohammed

Some snaps...

p1451508782-4.jpg

p1451507036-4.jpg

p1451505316-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p1451505316-5.jpg

Fahim,

This is very rich and so detailed. When you can, see how pieces of it print to find out how it holds up to enlargement.

I'm impressed. But, now the M 240 is here, what happens? Do you consider that an option for you or are you satisfied with the ME and the M9.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

This is very rich and so detailed. When you can, see how pieces of it print to find out how it holds up to enlargement.

I'm impressed. But, now the M 240 is here, what happens? Do you consider that an option for you or are you satisfied with the ME and the M9.

Asher

Asher, there are many more..much better than these but unfortunately they are family and friends and
Cannot post them.

To be honest, I do not think the Fuji, an excellent cam in its own right, is for me. My son can have it.

The M 240... I might bypass that and go for the MM. Along with my old Nikon D700, ME, I do not think
I shall adjust to anything else. more pixels I don't need, nor more tech. The urge for film is satisfied with my MP and M7.

Best.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
BTW, Fahim, have you picked up or considered a Sony DSC-RX?. Seems to me it's a really compact seriously compact camera.

Just wonder how you might rank it compared to your Fuji and Leica options.

Asher

fahim mohammed

BTW, Fahim, have you picked up or considered a Sony DSC-RX?. Seems to me it's a really compact seriously compact camera.

Just wonder how you might rank it compared to your Fuji and Leica options.

Asher

Asher, do you mean the full frame RX 1?

Read about it, seen pics from it? Had a bit of GAS..quickly got over it.

It really seems to hold its own against most cams. But the lack of a vf is a deal breaker for me at that price.

What about you? Any thoughts?

fahim mohammed

Just because I have to seriously curtail my intake, don't mean I can't re-live the aromas!

p1530519064-5.jpg

And give in to indulgence..once in a while.

fahim mohammed

I asked my wife if this was from the times we did not have electric power in our home?

Or was it , from when we could not afford it? The electric power, that is.

p1577713550-5.jpg