• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Greetings on Eid -ul -Fitr

fahim mohammed

Tomorrow Friday, shall be the first day of the Islamic Month of Shawwal of the Year 1431 Hijri.

This day corresponds to Friday, 10th September 2010.

Tomorrow is Eid-Ul-Fitr. A Holy day for Muslims all over and a celebration that comes after the month of fasting, Ramadan.

On this Auspicious and Happy Occasion, I would like to wish all members, viewers, their family, loved ones, friends and countries to which they belong:

Allah's Blessings, Guidance, Love and Peace to all of you.

Kindest regards.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

On this Auspicious and Happy Occasion, I would like to wish all members, viewers, their family, loved ones, friends and countries to which they belong:

Allah's Blessings, Guidance, Love and Peace to all of you.

Thanks you so much, and the very same to you, and to Ayesha, and to all those for whom special observances come at this season.

I am pleased to celebrate another day still upright, and in the company of Carla!

Yesterday, Carla and I were scheduled to go into Dallas (about a 70-mile trip) where she was to do a book signing at a major branch of the Barnes & Noble bookseller chain staring at 7:00 pm..

Extremely bad rain (likely even leading to flooding) was predicted for the day in Dallas (collateral to Hurricane Hermine), and late in the morning all parties involved decided to cancel the event (reschedule it until November, actually).

As it turned out, about 6:00 pm tornadoes began to develop in Dallas proper (rather rare), and the touchdown track of one passed only about 1.5 miles from the bookstore.

Fortunately, there were almost no injuries, and property damage turned out to mostly be to muffler shops and the like - it was a "surgical" traverse.

But I was grateful to observe it from the comfort of World Headquarters.

Eid mubarak, my friend.

Best regards,

Doug

Clayton Lofgren

And another

4B3AD40F48114301A0ABAF4746962CD8.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
As usual, Clayton, you pictures of children are so raw, honest and charming!

4B3AD40F48114301A0ABAF4746962CD8.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

Asher

Jeremy Waller

I have just spent 10 minutes looking at this picture. I cannot put my finger on it It's not a simple matter of liking it (that's a cop out) its the expression on the childs' face looking directly at the camera - Don't know - Brilliant!

Jeremy.

Clayton Lofgren

I think I like photographing the kids of North Africa more than anyplace I have been. They are loved and pampered as much as kids anywhere, but are not used to cameras, and seem proud that someone wants their picture. Me being a funny looking old foreigneer likely helps with the expresions.