• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Justus

Mark Hampton

wantedcr67.jpg

Justus - M Hampton​

got married the other week in mull - it seems once you do this you have little time :) - I set this picture up...

I hope everyones well.

cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mark,

Is "mull", the Island off Scotland, "home to Mull's only single malt Scotch whisky distillery, Tobermory."

UK_Mull.PNG

Tell us about the place!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
got married the other week in mull - it seems once you do this you have little time :) - I set this picture up...

I hope everyones well.

cheers

Congrats Mark and lucky lady! What a fine getaway place. This is a place for quiet, but also exploring thousands of years of settlement but your own selves away from the pressure of city life.

wantedcr67.jpg

Justus - M Hampton​

Your setup is interesting, for you, the buttoned long coat is splendid. Your wife looks lovely too. The plastic over your heads is startling, fun but enigmatic. How that is "Just" i don't follow, but maybe, Justinia or Justus will be the name for a child!

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
wantedcr67.jpg

Justus - M Hampton

I hope everyones well.

cheers
Mark, you're delightfully deranged! What a wedding photo!
Congratulations to you and your bride.
I wish only the best for you and your bride.

Mark Hampton

Thanks all for the wishes Asher/Bart/John

Mull is indeed a very relaxing place - time seems to stretch there... we did not have much time for sightseeing having only 4 days on the island - but we have been before and just wanted to breath the air... we will be back in the summer and autumn again – with more time to spend.

The whisky on the island is strange (in relation to island whiskies) as it’s smooth and is more reminiscent of a speyside, the 15 year old has a bit more depth than the 12 and is well worth a dig (unless you prefer the more smoky Islay taste) and I guess is more suited to the export market.

Asher “Justus” is a play on words – Just us and Justice (the word is in gaelic behind my wife’s head) the place where we married used to be the court house and prison (which may be ironic as well)...

the fun of place !!