• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Enhancing OPF: A Quick Questions section

Daniel Schaefer

as a young student of photography, i find myself very often coming to this site for advice on purchases, practices, and all sorts of odd little questions when they present themselves, but i will admit, sometimes, I cannot find which section my inquiry might best be served in

so i thought, it might be a good idea to have an open thread just for random, odd little questions that we might have for the rest of the forumites here on OPF, a thread that one could ask anything to anyone and get good, usable feedback from the rest of the group

just an idea

but there it is

Cheers!

Daniel Sawyer Schaefer

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
as a young student of photography, i find myself very often coming to this site for advice on purchases, practices, and all sorts of odd little questions when they present themselves, but i will admit, sometimes, I cannot find which section my inquiry might best be served in

How about a Prefix: Quick Question!: ?

It's now done for you! :)

Asher

Last edited: