• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Holga, Black & White and Colour Wedding Images

Robert Watcher

Digital Holga (processed)

1 )
12737912654069_RSW021.jpg

2 )
12737913342350_RSW031.jpg

3 )
12737913514537_RSW096.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tell us about which Holga you use and your workflow train. Love to know the cost of this advanced gear!

12737914028870_RSW137.jpg

I really enjoy the kids here. You have interacted with what's there and brought to us some wonderful images. There's a lot space to add our own thoughts. Thanks.

Asher

Robert Watcher

Tell us about which Holga you use and your workflow train. Love to know the cost of this advanced gear!

Asher

I wondered if my use of the word Holga as a title would trip some up. Sorry about the deception. I tried to qualify it by adding the "Digital Holga (processed)" caption before the images. While there was a time when inlcuded some "real" Holga shots in my wedding and portrait work, I haven't shot with film cameras for 6 years and no longer have anything film related.

The "Holga" look was something that appealed to me from time to time. I always like to degrade and grunge up the quality of my images, and have at times used the full arsenal of my Photoshop tools to emulate a look or feel from traditional prints that I have produced in the past. In this case, most of the work was done with a Photoshop plugin called Silver Efex Pro from Nik Software. There is a setting called Holga. Once applied I then further manipulated with curves and dodging and burning to taste.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I wondered if my use of the word Holga as a title would trip some up. Sorry about the deception. I tried to qualify it by adding the "Digital Holga (processed)" caption before the images. While there was a time when inlcuded some "real" Holga shots in my wedding and portrait work, I haven't shot with film cameras for 6 years and no longer have anything film related.

The "Holga" look was something that appealed to me from time to time. I always like to degrade and grunge up the quality of my images, and have at times used the full arsenal of my Photoshop tools to emulate a look or feel from traditional prints that I have produced in the past. In this case, most of the work was done with a Photoshop plugin called Silver Efex Pro from Nik Software. There is a setting called Holga. Once applied I then further manipulated with curves and dodging and burning to taste.

Thanks for updating me. That you made such negatives with the Holga and film give you a pass, LOL to emulate that look as much as you like! Could you also post some of the original Holga work too. I'd love to see how it looks.

Asher

Robert Watcher

Could you also post some of the original Holga work too. I'd love to see how it looks.

I would - however I haven't shot with the Holga since I went digital - so at least 6 years ago - - - and have nothing on my current hard drives that is that old. I don't even remember what jobs I would go search for on old CD or DVD archives (which I have storage containers full). Sorry.