• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Young Business Man

Charlotte Thompson

https://www.dreadthefuture.com

My Grandson Parker James Thompson. This is one of his 2 businesses . Also has a partime job @ Zumes.
You can't stop him for a chat rarely. Very driven boy. He will graduate this Spring and go on to college for a business degree. I tell you I couldn't be more proud!​

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

O yes she is! Has been for a while. I think at some point way down the road marriage. They are seriously in love and it is so sweet. She is they say the prettiest girl @ Katy high school. She is always happy and gentle and kind and as you could see beautiful. Ayllesa Martinez is her name.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher

O yes she is! Has been for a while. I think at some point way down the road marriage. They are seriously in love and it is so sweet. She is they say the prettiest girl @ Katy high school. She is always happy and gentle and kind and as you could see beautiful. Ayllesa Martinez is her name.

As a grandfather, I think first of happiness! This is wonderful. She will be a great inspiration for him and also it conserves his energy to focus on business enterprise.

I like the concept he has!

Add a still photo or two of them and the shirts and then link back at the bottom of the post to his website to increase his ranking in Google!

Asher

Tudor Stanescu

Love the brand name, very catchy for a younger generation. Wish him the best of luck in his business endeavours. I wish I had more time to pursue a fun project like that!

taknitaka

It's great when our parents and relatives are proud of us. I am 21 and recently I was appointed to the position of manager in a computer hardware store. Since I used to work right there as a salesman, my colleagues obviously envied me and started complaining about my abuse of official authority. I turned to lawyers from https://ndandp.co.uk/insolvency-claims/misfeasance-claims/ who helped me prove that I'm doing my job honestly. Usually they don't deal with such small problems, but I am very grateful to them that they helped me.

Last edited: