• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Yorker: Retouching

Yaron Lenard

I don't know about jealous, but there is definitely a desire to be able to use Photoshop as a full part of the creative process. I am an amateur photographer, that means I earn my money doing other things, and as such am limited in the time I can commit to photography. Skills like post-processing remain on a need-to-know basis. I'm pretty good at it, but use it primarily like a dark room - I crop, I dodge and burn, and I work with things like saturation, contrast, and sharpness. I also do minor corrections such as spot removal. But the notion of using Photoshop as a truly creative tool is beyond me.