• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just got a 110mm f2 PQ lens

Graham Mitchell

These are not easy to find (at a reasonable price anyway). I've been looking for quite some time and finally have one. Wide open, it still resolves quite fine detail although contrast is low. Not as sharp as my 80mm f2.8 wide open, for example, but it responds well to the right sharpening.

First test image:

227mono.jpg

More to follow soon, I hope!

These are not easy to find (at a reasonable price anyway). I've been looking for quite some time and finally have one. Wide open, it still resolves quite fine detail although contrast is low. Not as sharp as my 80mm f2.8 wide open, for example, but it responds well to the right sharpening.

Hi Graham,

Congratulations on the new lens. The image looks fine at this size. Bokeh is nice.

Cheers,
Bart