• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bobcat on the trail today,,,,,

Eric Diller

Went for our usual weekend photo hike and came up on this Bobcat. She only stayed long enough to get a few shots....Lighting was tough with the overcast skies...

This is only the second time i have photographed a Bobcat in the Wild!!

ECD_1833_2.jpg

ECD_1837.jpg

ECD_1840_2.jpg

Nill Toulme

Well done. Rare enough to see one of these guys, great luck to see one with your 300mm ready to hand and not fumble the chance!

Nill

What a great photo-op, Eric! As everyone knows, these guys are very reclusive. The chance to get some relatively open/clear shots is rare!

I've found that cloudy skies often create a slight cool cast to images, and this can probably be "warmed" up a bit in Photoshop or other editor.

Great work!