• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I am not always right but I'm never wrong

Antonio Correia

i-Z9JNzL2-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Now, a very simple one. An even simpler photograph.

i-frzVP7f-XL.jpg

Antonio,

She explodes with openness and amity! What a super woman!

For sure she is a great nurturer of her family and treasured friend. But you are adept at Bri gong out the character of diverse individuals. Tell us about that smile. How did it happen?

BTW, the natural asymmetry keeps ones eyes moving and this has taught me something new.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hmm! Why did I get so flummoxed at my first look. I simply assumed my brain was too old to “get” the humor and as my children tell me from time to time, I was “out of touch”!

But of course it’s so simple and lighthearted text on the girls shirt. How could I have missed that!

You picked a fun subject and it’s a delightful spirit of youthful independence you have captured.

Without the shirt it would be perplexing!

What is falling, rain or grain?

Asher

Antonio Correia

About the first images, second commented: It is grain. Perhaps I should have got the basket she was holding to contextualize the action.
I am just erasing some photographs as I make too many of the same subject sometimes trying to get the best angle and composition. I have a couple more of her where the basket was seen.

This was shot in a village in Assam State of India, North Bangladesh where people has problems...
When we visited the area there was no problems in spite of having been stopped for control some two times, crossing from one State to another. W've also been to Nagaland.

The standing woman was in her house ready to receive the visitors. Above her kitchen as you will remember I have posted here somewhere. (does it still stands ? don't know)
She offered us a great cup of tea she made for us and which was delicious.
Another curiosity of this village was that it was matriarcal !
Luisa made a lot of fantastic shots of a woman smoking some kind of drug which she offered to us as a sight of good will.

i-39xJZxZ-XL.jpg
The shot waas re-done now with up-dated software and monitor. It's better than before.

Asher Kelman

About the first images, second commented: It is grain. Perhaps I should have got the basket she was holding to contextualize the action.
I am just erasing some photographs as I make too many of the same subject sometimes trying to get the best angle and composition. I have a couple more of her where the basket was seen.

This was shot in a village in Assam State of India, North Bangladesh where people has problems...
When we visited the area there was no problems in spite of having been stopped for control some two times, crossing from one State to another. W've also been to Nagaland.

The standing woman was in her house ready to receive the visitors. Above her kitchen as you will remember I have posted here somewhere. (does it still stands ? don't know)
She offered us a great cup of tea she made for us and which was delicious.
Another curiosity of this village was that it was matriarcal !
Luisa made a lot of fantastic shots of a woman smoking some kind of drug which she offered to us as a sight of good will.

i-39xJZxZ-XL.jpg
The shot waas re-done now with up-dated software and monitor. It's better than before.

The items, even the white ash from the fire are nowremarkably distinct.

Next time we have to smuggle ourselves along with you as our expert tour guides!

Asher

Antonio Correia

The items, even the white ash from the fire are nowremarkably distinct.
Next time we have to smuggle ourselves along with you as our expert tour guides!
Asher

Have you imagined the fun would be such a thing ?
Not me/us as guide(s), but some of us travelling together and taking pictures, somewhere in the Orient.
As you know we have been to India 7 times, to 7 different places. Marvellous things to see and admire.
Soon we will be heading to Burma for the second time !
Not that expensive...