• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

5D Portrait Profiles for Capture One Available

Edmund Ronald

I have finalized my portrait profile for the 5D with Capture One.

You can request them from me directly by email.

edmundronald at gmail dot com

Edmund

Edmund Ronald

I agree.

It may be more significant/noticeable for Canon shooters (I'm one). I also haven't found a system I like more than C1 with Magnes camera profiles. I'm inclined to think, but haven't tested, that the benefits of Joe's colorspaces and varients are greater using C1 and Magne's profiles.

YMMV

Stephen

Why not try my 5D profiles ?

just email me - edmundronald at gmail dot com
Edmund

Marian Howell

edmund, can you describe what your profiles do, especially in comparison to magne's? when you call them "portrait profiles" does that mean you tweaked them for skin tones? i'm a c1/magne user for several years and would be curious to try them but would like to know more about them.

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
I know this is an ancient thread but would be interested to know if three profiles are still available? I'm trying to put together a C1 workflow but finding the 5D generic profile to have horrific skin colour.