• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

March 31st 2007 Photographic Summit

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
March 31st 2007 NEWS UPDATE Photographic Summit November 2007!

Announcing again an exciting, photographic-instruction oriented Zion, Utah workshop with professional photographers and instructors Alain Briot and Uwe Steinmueller, Guest instructor Charles Cramer, joined by art instructor Natalie Briot and photographic artist Bettina Steinmueller. More Information here

I believe this is a worthwhile meeting. I know Uwe is a very good teacher on RAW photo processing and speaks form experience as an art photographer with his wife Bettina having a busy print workshop in San Francisco.

Alain Briot has a formal training in France and is dedicated to landscape photography. He has established a flourishing artist career with a cultivated audience for his work and teaching.

Asher

Last edited: