• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

future plans for OPF

Bev Sampson

Is there a future plan for OPF to host images that would eliminate the link back to our personal websites. I ask this question because I become nervous that I might rearrange my pbase galleries or delete some images forgetting that one or two may be linked to this forum. Because of that, I hesitate to post more photos. Meantime, I have setup a separate gallery in pbase to be used only for linking but would prefer not to have the continuing worry.

Bev

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bev Sampson said:
Is there a future plan for OPF to host images that would eliminate the link back to our personal websites. I ask this question because I become nervous that I might rearrange my pbase galleries or delete some images forgetting that one or two may be linked to this forum. Because of that, I hesitate to post more photos. Meantime, I have setup a separate gallery in pbase to be used only for linking but would prefer not to have the continuing worry.

Bev

Hi you may have notices that there is a new forum called Gallery. We are currently working on this and I will give you some news as soon as we get info back from the designers.

Thanks for your support.

Post images now and then we'll move them!

Asher

Breaking News
Updates, innovations, equipment and opportunities for photographers and photographic art.
News in brief Updated...
by Mary Bull
Today 03:51 AM
8 37
Asher Kelman
OPF and Other Site Related Topics
Let's discuss the site and other non-photographic things here. Pull up a chair.

Introduce Yourself
How about you talk about you...
A slightly belated...
by Nikolai Sklobovsky
October 10th, 2006 10:32 PM
182 659
Asher Kelman

Galleries
Tests bed only for now.
Never 0 0
Tim Armes, Asher Kelman

Entry Digital Photography
Entry to a digital world can be eased. Try us!
Profiling a scanner
by Dierk Haasis
Today 10:32 AM
7 150
Diane Fields, Nill Toulme, Asher Kelman

Layback Cafe
Let's chat!
future plans for OPF
by Bev Sampson
Today 10:22 AM
81 1,030
Asher Kelman