• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF Shooting Groups: L.A. & Silicon Valley-San Francisco: SIGN UP

JimCollum

pro member
i'm in the San Francisco/San Jose/Santa Cruz area, and am also interested in meetings/outings. Urban, landscape, seascape, industrial, abstract.. all areas of interest.

jim

ChrisDauer

Nikolai Sklobovsky said:
You see, it was us SoCal dwellers who were talking about wine:)
I have been to both Napa and Sonoma, love those places, but 7-8 hours drive from LA makes the idea slightly less appealing.:-(

Ahh, well here are a few suggestions for undertaking such an endeavour.

1.) Flights, particularly into smaller airports. (Coordinated w/ some local photogs - spare you from having to get a rental car or maps).
2.) Weekend trip. (Fri Night to Sun Night/Mon Morning)
3.) Carpool w/ other Photogs (if there are others in SoCal interested in a trip like this).

I'd be happy to assist if someone were to set this up. Just let me know. :)

-C

Yaron Kidron

Silicon Valley for me, but unless we can sneak into Moffet field (or climb up Mt. Hamilton when it's covered with snow), then it's either Big Basin or the coastline.