• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just wanna share...

Last night UPS delivered an "urgent 2d day" package to our doors.
Inside was an confirmation letter that my oldest, senior, whose work you all recently had a chance to observe, was accepted as an "early bird" to her #1 choice of colleges: College of Art of the Washington University in St.Louis.

To say she was happy or excited was to say nothing. It also helped that she learned about it while she and her band friends were caroling in front of our house:

117127776-L.jpg

For us, parents, it was both wonderful and sad news.

We're happy that she got where she wanted the most and that the school has a decent rank (top 12th country-wide: not the actual "ivy league", but the same ballpark).

But it also means that in 6 months or so our house will lose 25% of its usual habitants... This will be the first time for us that one of our own family will part with us for an unpredictably long time to live several time zones away. :-(

Anyway, just my little personal news...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats Nikolai!

She is so talented and I know you are all so proud! Tell her good luck from all of us here!

Asher