• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Having fun with my Xmas present

Ivan Garcia

Hi guys.
I just got my belated Xmas present.
Is the very entertaining Canon EF 15mm fish eye, (it was on order for Xmas but the shop could not supply it until now).
I went out today to take some shots, but the weather was not cooperative.
So I went to my local bowling alley and took some shots of me and my friends.
The shot below is a self portrait taken with a tripod on a timer (if you can call that a portrait lol). My friends politely requested their pictures not to be posted, so I can’t really show you those… shame though… we had such a good laugh…This is one fun lens, it does caricatures which will make you laugh until it hurts.
Canon Eos 5D.
Canon EF 15mm Fisheye
F/2.8, 1/30 sec, ISo 3200, no flash

IGD_5868.jpg

Oh, and I managed to get 115…not bad considering my belly was sore form so much laughter.

Ps:
If you got some funny fisheye pictures, post them here, let’s have a good giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ivan,

Congratulations. This is a wonderful lens. It is so good in social situations since it will render faces very well. You can get a whole bunch of people sitting in a cramped restaurant or 100 people dancing at a wedding. for the altter I stand up on a ladder or on a chair.

Of course, this also a an 11mm approx wide angle lens after correction!

Who lese has fisheye pics?

Asher

Ivan Garcia

Asher
Thank you for looking.
Yes, it is a wonderful lens, I have not use it all of that much, but, so far, is proving to be a hit.
Anyone else with some fun pictures to share?