• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Oops! I Forgot

Peter Dexter

A girl at the fair who seems to have forgotten something.

38415160631_2d2660d5ba_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A girl at the fair who seems to have forgotten something.

Interesting but perhaps it might be more compelling if the left side was trimmed. This, to work fully, needs us to engage with her troubled state. The left side is empty and that distraction adds nothing to understanding her dilemma.

Just an idea. No insistence, of course, rather I am merely wondering about whether or not all has been done to exploit your image?

Asher

Peter Dexter

I respect your opinion. The image could be cropped tightly essentially showing nothing but the girl. However as a photograph, as an image I derive pleasure from looking at I stand by the cropping choice I made.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I respect your opinion. The image could be cropped tightly essentially showing nothing but the girl. However as a photograph, as an image I derive pleasure from looking at I stand by the cropping choice I made.

Peter,

I admit to the lie. My choice comes with a brutal cost: falsity!

Your choice tells the truth and gives us valid context. If one does do the crop, that’s a new artistic creation, (that may or may not be more worthy), that’s not what was seen, merely what I “imagined up”. Moreover, intimacy it implies would be illusionary, (however technically perfect), it appeared.

So there we are!

A pleasant girl caught in a private moment, but her private “space” wasn’t broached!

Perfect!

Asher

Peter Dexter

Thank you Asher, yes if one does do the crop it could be a nice private image of her. I may have been seduced by the background.