• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A-xmas

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'll go for any excuse to be with this bunch, even xmas.
"Say hello to Asher" I called.
"who the **** is Asher?" I heard the 4 year old cry.
Bless her heart. Just like great-grand-dad.

_DSF1021 by thedingo0099, on Flickr​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'll go for any excuse to be with this bunch, even xmas.
"Say hello to Asher" I called.
"who the **** is Asher?" I heard the 4 year old cry.
Bless her heart. Just like great-grand-dad.

_DSF1021 by thedingo0099, on Flickr​

Greetings to Tom and all the other Aussies enjoying this happy season. Wishes of joy to all of you and tell that kid that Asher is called GPA by kids of 4! At your age you should be taking photographs with your granpa's camera!

My 4 year old grandson prefers the Ricoh GXR with just the 50mm lens set to auto!

Asher

What a great group. Y'all seem to be dropping toward the right, and no Christmas tree nor ugly Christmas sweaters, but what a great group. Happy holidays to all of you!

Best, Bill

Tom dinning

Registrant*
What a great group. Y'all seem to be dropping toward the right, and no Christmas tree nor ugly Christmas sweaters, but what a great group. Happy holidays to all of you!

Best, Bill

We're hanging on for dear life, Bill, being upside down and all. Air con is on full, plastic Xmas tree out of view. We don't need sweaters to sweat.
I'm Tom to all, even four year olds. And it was a fuji x-t1 with 10-24mm, all controlled from my iPod at my side.
Cheers