• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Camera system, the WALLEY POS-86

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
They've thought of everything:
WALLEY POS-86 Promo Video

Cheers,
Bart

Was so offended! This really is so insulting to many of us who collect the latest gear and are able to outsmart others in handling 15 lenses at a time and able to calculate in our heads mm of focal length into inches, the sane system for real photographers using film.

The girl here was used as a object, and was obviously not carrying the camera herself.

I feel that the Walley factory should be leveled as it insults Bresson and Steiglitz my heroes and the hard working transgender photographers, who's inventiveness enabled this new technology and yet without not a word of attribution!

My blood boils at their audacity and insensitivity to decency and respect for our traditional values. I'm ashamed that they're English Speaking! What a digesting use of a noble language. :(

Asher

My blood boils at their audacity and insensitivity to decency and respect for our traditional values. I'm ashamed that they're English Speaking! What a digesting use of a noble language. :(

Hi Asher,

I agree, but in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo tragedies, and in the spirit of freedom of speech, it should be possible to offend others (within the limitations of the law, of course). We do not need to agree with the presentation, and may even ignore it. That'll teach them ... ;)

Cheers,
Bart