• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Swedes in Strokes -

It's not always an image stops it's journey after being developed. Sometimes a brush is involved as a tool of transition. My alias Andy Whorewal has an "exhibition" called Swedes in Strokes, where some famous swedes are brushed ( from my photosgraphs ).

Here is an example, Marie Fredriksson, singer in Roxette ( a rather famous duo in the early 90's with Joyride ).

marie_ansikte.jpg

... and Sven Zetterberg, greatest blues and soul artist in Sweden.

sven_800_op.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
.......an example, Marie Fredriksson, singer in Roxette ( a rather famous duo in the early 90's with Joyride ).

marie_ansikte.jpg

... and Sven Zetterberg, greatest blues and soul artist in Sweden.

sven_800_op.jpg

Per I agree with your willingness to grant yourself authority to go beyond the elves from Japan and the goblins in Germany to refine the. image their cameras offers us, far beyond the expected.

Reminds me of Pablo Picasso, who actually could paint anything realistically. Once he reached that pinnacle, he realized that there was a lot more to image making, the break-down and deforming to elelmentary shapes and the building in of subtle coded references to whatever else wha in his imagination at the time.

So this process of de-feinition is as important in artistic work as the ability to build acfruately.

Biut since we are not documenting either a crime scene of a gem for insurance purposes, we have hte frredom to muck around wirh anything in the picture.

Certainly, Per, with your already demonstrated skills, your choices to use electronic filters to alter reality to your purpose, is a gret move!

Asher