• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The latest and greatest?

Kyle Nagel

I don't know if you all saw this from Canon:

http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/pressrelease/20070221_1dmark3.html

It looks like Canon has announced a new camera, 10 MP, self-cleaning sensor, water and dust seals, etc. sound familiar? This one does have a slightly larger sensor than the K10D (but not full frame), and no built-in Shake Reduction (I'm sure they don't want to destroy the sales of their new IS lenses, right?), and it will set you back about 4Gs. Still looks like a nice camera, I'm sure Nikon won't be far behind.

Kyle

Kyle Nagel

Yeh, yeh, Looks very impressive, the live display is a nice touch, as well as the 10 FPS, but at under $1000 the K10D still gives you great bang for your buck, especially with the built-in SR. I think this year we will see a new level of DSLRs coming out, which is good news for all.

Kyle

K10D and other stuff

Yeh, yeh, Looks very impressive, the live display is a nice touch, as well as the 10 FPS, but at under $1000 the K10D still gives you great bang for your buck, especially with the built-in SR. I think this year we will see a new level of DSLRs coming out, which is good news for all.

Kyle

I really think that Pentax may have some tricks up their sleeve in the next six months. Just a bit of speculation on my behalf...