• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Who will be in Paris, London or Florence around the New Year?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm going to visit Europe to see the lights, galleries and hopefully meet up with some OPFrs. Let me know if you might be available during that time and we can figure out details by PM's or emails.

So far the plan is to go to Paris with a side trip to Florence and then a Chunnel ride to London and back to Paris and Air France home to LA!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It will be a wonderful journey, by the way, do you need a tripod along the way? Hehe...

Hi Anna,

You have been so well-behaved and patient! I have several here and one I forgot in San Francisco with attachments I'm reviewing, LOL! I know you have lots of lens add-ons, filters and other gear in your store! You deserve a medal for being so disciplined and for not advertising!

Asher

Anna Lee

Hi Anna,

You have been so well-behaved and patient! I have several here and one I forgot in San Francisco with attachments I'm reviewing, LOL! I know you have lots of lens add-ons, filters and other gear in your store! You deserve a medal for being so disciplined and for not advertising!

Asher

Hi Asher,

It's just a joking, of course you have tripod:). I know it's difficult but i will not violate your rules.

Wish you a good journey in advance!

Mark Hampton

I'm going to visit Europe to see the lights, galleries and hopefully meet up with some OPFrs. Let me know if you might be available during that time and we can figure out details by PM's or emails.

So far the plan is to go to Paris with a side trip to Florence and then a Chunnel ride to London and back to Paris and Air France home to LA!

Asher

Asher - your missing oot on scotland !

cheers

Bob Latham

Asher,

To be honest, I never even take it for granted that I'll be alive in two months time, let alone in Paris.
However, a 30 minute drive will then allow the TGV Atlantique can whisk me there in a little over 90 minutes so who knows.
I've subscribed to the thread and will peruse your itinerary as and when it becomes known....and when my wife* tells me mine.

Bob

* ...if she is still my wife then, another thing that I never take for granted