• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Canon vs Nikon shootout ...

Hi folks,

Just a reasonably well made video which revolves around a battle with photogear, most notably Canon versus Nikon, but there are flash umbrellas and PocketWizards involved as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTVfFmENgPU

It's interesting to see that adding motion in the visual arts is becoming more and more accessable and that it sparks some creativity.

Cheers,
Bart

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Bart,

An extremely well made video indeed, very creative.

It reminded me of an older youtube video of a "Nikon Girl" who fell in love with a Canon guy. I think that you have posted that very link a few years back! ;)

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi folks,

Just a reasonably well made video which revolves around a battle with photogear, most notably Canon versus Nikon, but there are flash umbrellas and PocketWizards involved as well...

It's interesting to see that adding motion in the visual arts is becoming more and more accessable and that it sparks some creativity.

Bart,

This is so hilarious and enjoyable. It also makes fun of anti-terrorist operations. The little digicam hitting a soldier was a cute detail. I imagine they had good training in falling with cameras. I wonder if any cruelty to cameras occurred during the making of this movie?

Asher

Bart,

This is so hilarious and enjoyable. It also makes fun of anti-terrorist operations. The little digicam hitting a soldier was a cute detail. I imagine they had good training in falling with cameras. I wonder if any cruelty to cameras occurred during the making of this movie?

Hi Asher,

I didn't see a disclaimer that no cameras of flashes were hurt in the making of the production, but I believe I did see some feathers flying around, so somewhere along the line presumably some birds (of the feathery kind) got snuffed.

Cheers,
Bart