• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy Valentine's Day

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
John! come on! quite a sexist post!
What about fine men? no right for a Valentine day with our beloved? ;-)

John Angulat

pro member
icon12.gif
And sexist it shall stay!
Unless you are wiiling to pluck unwanted hair, drag scratchy razors across your sensitive body, immerse your hair in dangerous chemicals, paint your face innumerable times a day, squeeze into decidedly uncomfortable clothing and stumble around in torturous heels you won't get a hug and a kiss from me!
...and ladies, for what you do every day in order to catch our eye, I thank you!

Rachel Foster

Thank you, John! And a Happy Valentine's day to you as well.

And me, I'll second a Happy Valentine's day to all the women along with all the men.

LorrainesRose.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thank you

Thank you - that was very kind, John. Yes, we do our best to be eye candy using the best tools we have. For the rest of us, there is Photoshop.

Rachel, Beautiful rose!

James - you get the award of the day for creativity! And a big hug!