• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

BBC Wildlife Photo Competition Controversy

I guess they can't say 100% just yet but to my untrained eye it sure looks like the same wolf. Like it was pointed out, a wild wolf would more than likely walk under or through the wide fence bars rather than jump like some Ringling Brothers trained act. It is still a cool picture but he should have just been truthful. Who knows, it may have still won.
James

Doug Kerr

Hi, Wendy,

I don't remember if the subject contest was discussed here or not- I know it was written about on a Leica group I read, and the below link appeared on an underwater forum discussion:
I think your signature line says it all!

Best regards,

Doug