• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What will they think of next?

Cem_Usakligil

Hi folks,

Perhaps I should have used the "Nude" prefix, but then there is no real 'indecent' exposure in this video:

New gadget

They will probably sell a lot of those filters...

Cheers,
Bart
As long as people (men) are gullible, yes they shall indeed, lol. BTW, filters work both ways. When used like this they help you see nudes and when used in web browsing they make the nudes go away. I guess I should have gone into filter manufacturing business, you can always sell something to somebody....

Cheers,

PS: I guess you have used the "In perspective, fun:" prefix, which for an obscure reason shows as "in perspective planet:", which is not what this thread is about. So I'll empty the prefix if you don't mind?

ErikJonas

Banned
It strikes me as one of those bizzar creepy things like this Flickr page i found where the guy follows girls around the mall taking pictures up their skirts...CREEPY...Same thing with this idea behind this phone or filter or whatever...Its very high up there in creepiness....

But there seems to be more and more of these creepy type people and where do they find the time for it..........

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Homeland security is being cheated! They paid much more for their whole body cameras with visible light filters.