• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Ken Tanaka on Glee :)

Nigel Allan

Last night I was channel surfing and flicked onto the new show Glee, which I had never seen, and at that moment someone was in front of the shredder in the office over which was posted a huge instructional message saying words to the effect of "Do not use this shredder without Ken Tanaka's permission" or similar.

Ken, you're famous on Glee - did they give you a Golden Globe? :)

Ken Tanaka

pro member
Hey, that's new to me. I have received emails directed to another Ken Tanaka, apparently a Japanese mystery novel author as well as yet another one who's an authority on Buddism. I've also recently been made aware of a Ken Tanaka character on YouTube, as noted in a recent LA Times article...nope, not me, either.

But this television Shredder Guardian is new, Nigel. Thanks for the heads-up!

p.s. "Tanaka" is actually the 2nd or 3rd most common Japanese family name, with "Watanabe" being in 1st place the last I heard. The name actually means rice paddy keeper. "Ken" is also a popular surname, although more often short for names such as Kenzo than Kenneth. Fun facts for today.

Cem_Usakligil

This is hilarious! But I do not dare laugh out loud without Ken Tanaka's permission ;-).

Cheers,

PS: What is "glee"?