• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Child photography

fahim mohammed

p482833255-4.jpg

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikJonas

Banned

It is simply driving me nuts that no ones said a thing about this image....This is really one that gets your attention and moves you to a certain extent...Nice post Fahim....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wade,

I have put the babies together in the ame nursery where they will get attention.

Asher

Try a search before new threads. :)

Asher Kelman

Wade,

I have put the babies together in the same nursery where they will get attention. Trust me, your infant would do well following in this families footsteps!

Asher

Try a search before new threads. :)

ErikJonas

Banned

So nice a image Wade!!!.....Is this your baby?

Asher....Good call........Maybe a thread could be started for feet, starting with yours Asher?

Those Eyes

I've been out of action for a little while people, moving country and all the troubles that come with it.

2edv1x2.jpg

I've only really managed to take photos of all the kids around me these days so here's the first of a few little mini series I intend to produce. Please Enjoy.

Asher Kelman

Wade,

Hope you all survived the move and wonder is the infant here part of the treasures you moved with? A charmer, for sure!

Asher

Wade,

Hope you all survived the move and wonder is the infant here part of the treasures you moved with? A charmer, for sure!

Asher

Indeed Asher. This is my daughter Ella. Took these on a camping trip we did last weekend. The afternoon light was favourible.

Hope to get some more pix up soon.

Mike Shimwell

Wade

That's lovely - beautiful colour too. Print it to a nice mid size and stick it in a frame if you haven't already. These things are so precious as they grow.

Mike