• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Contax 35mm Shift lens

Paul Caldwell

I am selling a Contax 35mm Shift lens. This is the German made version.
The lens is in Excellent condition. Net, this is one of the sharpest 35mm shift lenses ever made. No marks or dents. There is no visable dirt or mold inside the lens. Lens will adapt to either Canon or Nikon Cameras with mount adapters like the ones sold by Cameraquest.

This lens also has the even more rare, 70-82 filter adapter. This is a System of rings will allows you to mount filters on the front of this lens with vignetting.

Price is $1,750.00 This doesn't include shipping, I am willing to ship to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.

You can reach me at 501-240-1477 during the day or email me at pcaldwe@hotmail.com

Paul Caldwell

Paul Caldwell

Note on filter adapter

I made a typo on the 1st post. The filter adapter allows you to use 82mm filters without vignetting.

Thanks
Paul Caldwell