• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Code Nikk

Debbie's cousin is in the process of finishing his first album. We were all drinking and he wad talking about an album cover. So I set up the background in the garage with a single 3X2 softbox and a reflector. Here is one of my favorites.

19396002154_8d74c81dfd_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Debbie's cousin is in the process of finishing his first album. We were all drinking and he wad talking about an album cover. So I set up the background in the garage with a single 3X2 softbox and a reflector. Here is one of my favorites.

Jake,

Artistic and well imaged curls of smoke! The tattoos make for a strong connection with youth and those whose hard times led to massive tattoing. I myself prefer that kids not smoke and don't alter their already handsome bodies. There's such a drive to "having one's own marks" that it becomes a cultural "uniform" rather than any real expression of individuality, not much different perhaps than traditional scarification of the cheeks, for example, of Yoruba men in Nigeria's South!

Still, the photography and concep work well for an album and it's wonderfully executed!

Kudos!

Asher

I had recently started Adobe's creative cloud and now have access to photoshop! I'm a but rusty but I tried another edit.

20162853571_ecf633600b_b.jpg

Jake,

Artistic and well imaged curls of smoke! The tattoos make for a strong connection with youth and those whose hard times led to massive tattoing. I myself prefer that kids not smoke and don't alter their already handsome bodies. There's such a drive to "having one's own marks" that it becomes a cultural "uniform" rather than any real expression of individuality, not much different perhaps than traditional scarification of the cheeks, for example, of Yoruba men in Nigeria's South!

Still, the photography and concep work well for an album and it's wonderfully executed!

Kudos!

Asher

I'd agree if he was a kid but he's on his way to 30! You should see his back. I, personally, have zero tattoos but can appreciate others dedication for it.

Here's an old pic of his back. I should try a new one.

6897642906_a69db256b1_b.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

These are fantastic! I do like the first portrait shot. So honest and real. It has strong connotations!
Well done,Very!

Charlotte-