• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: The Magic Act

Charlotte Thompson

One little magician and one little plastic egg

comments or even crit are very welcome-

Is everybody Ready?

DSC_0059.jpg

See The Egg-abracadabra-

DSC_0061.jpg

Now Where is that Egg!

DSC_0066-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

Each set of pictures is better! I like the progression and can identify with the whole magic trick! It's especially good when another sibling doesn't give commentary and screw them up!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Gary

nice to see you again! and to let you know your thought on the shot at the end made me laugh all day! Thank you so much

Asher
the other sibling was not there AT THE time and you are right! Thank you so very much for you always wonderful reply to my efforts!

Doug
you have been gone a while! good to see you back! thank you so much-I never force her to smile but I love it when she gives me that "Chuckie" face-you know Chuckie the horror doll movie
that face from her is so illusive but priceless maybe someday I can catch it-